Write a few lines on each of these questions.
1. What is the most important (or useful) thing you have learned in this session?
2. Is there anything still unclear ?
3. Do you think you will try some form of blogging with your students or continue to use the blog you created for reflection?
4. Now you have seen this one minute paper in use, will this encourage you to try this form of classroom assessment technique?
Please click on the comments link at the bottom of this post to type your answers.
Never commented before? You now have a google account so select Google/Blogger and sign in using the email address and password you created the account with.
Looking forward to reading your comments.
Thursday, 2 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I love the one minute paper idea. I do use it in my lessons when I can remember. The only problem is that I am bad a taken critisism. So If the comment ain't nice then I make that student PAY. So based on that I think this lesson was WONDERFUL.
1. Opening up the possibility of using blogs in my sessions.
2. No
3. I'd like to try and use it with the students. I already have my own blog through myspace.
4. I hadnt thought of it before now, possibly.
1. How to create a blog.
2. No.
3. I will show the students how to set up a blog to allow them to create a portfolio of brickwork.
4. Yep.
1. Setting up Blog
2. Yes, edit and finding my way around writing message and then email to WP
3. I will continue using the blog for reflection especially while on Cert Ed
4. No yet! Incompetent at present as still getting to grips with linking SoW's !!!
1. settingup blogger & the uses.
2. How to access others blog
3. I will continue and be confident enough to introduce it to my group.
4. For my'SEX'I am looking at self-assessment. So this is evry useful.
1. Some other uses of using blogs
2.Nop
3.I have course which has no official awarding exam board so I will get the students to use blogs to showcase their work.
4. I've answered it already
I was going to research how to do this ANYWAY and you (Wendy) as ususl are one jump ahead!!
Going back to the dashboard
In use I hope tomorrow
I presented this one minute paper to you last year, I am glad the presentation was so good you
remembered
Hugh
Create a blog-I learned everything I need for now.I will probably explore it a little further on my own.
Everything crystal clear!
Will definately try to get students to create and use blogs (I have one group in mind)
I like the one minute paper and use the activity often.
Thanks for your comments everyone. All your blogs are now linked to your Scheme of Work. Shirley, Conrad and Hugh if you would like further support with blogs make a time to see me.
The one minute paper is a very tried and trusted assessment method which a lot of us use. I have used it since I saw Jennie Kitteringham demonstrate when I was going through initial teacher training. The slight differnce in that I am asking for the answers in writing via a blog... That's where the "experiment" comes in. I'm not taking on too much with it but just adapting what I already do. One of my objectives for trying it this way is to encourage staff to access a blog even if it is just to comment. They can then see that it is a two-way communication.
Post a Comment